God is not a matter of understanding, it is a matter of experience



We are always inspired by people around us. I am grateful to the people around me. I have been created what I am today, by their inspiration. But we find only few who are inspiring character and role model for many life’s.

 I have few role models in my life, which I want personally to meet. One among them was Dr APJ Kalam.

Two years ago, he had come to Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore to deliver lecture. Where I thought I can see him closely. But entry was restricted to the IISc. Even though I tried to use the influence it was difficult to get inside.

Thought releasing is my wish, fulfilling is God’s responsibility…Power of a dream makes difference. “When the dream is powerful, the entire existence rearranges itself so that the dream can become reality”.

I have read, as small boy, looking at the seagull during fishing with his father , he has dream to fly like seagull, and his dream was powerful, DR APJ Kalam could see it reality in his life.

May be power of my dream, the existence was rearranged itself, that, the appointment with my role model was fixed. And I had a meeting with him personal.

It was a life time experience to meet him and experience his presence in front of my eyes.

Meeting was fixed in No 10, Rajaji marg, New delhi, at about 8.30PM.  I have reached the place by 7.45PM. Entered the huge Government bungalow with lot of security inside. There were few other people were waiting to meet him. My turn came and I entered, He was so simple and stood up to welcome me to his chamber to a chair in front of his chair. Truly he is “simple living and high thinking” He is one of the very few shining stars in the darkness that has engulfed since some time.

There was meditative silence inside the room. First time experiencing in my life there was current flowing, the moment I touched his feet. There was energy with him, even at the age of 81, the energetic movement spontaneous responses in the discussions was amazing. Spiritually aligned. God created a man so that he can live such life, again he can become God. He is close it.   It was a divine experience to talk to him for few minutes about me, about my agenda of meeting. There was a love, supreme peace and bliss in his eyes. The silence was real strength of joy “God is not a matter of understanding, It is a matter of experience” It was my humble attempt to experience the God in him…

After everything, though I knew the protocol and security, I have asked him to have photo with him, agreed. I did not arranged professional photographer, so I was taking out my small cyber shot camera, looking at camera, immediately he called his personal secretary to click the photo. After a few photographs. He sat back on his chair.  I felt like touching his feet and take a blessing. I have asked him, I want your blessing, though he was reluctant, I went to him and touched his feet. I should say I am blessed…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Today's maturity is different form yesterday's

33. Count your blessings not the troubles

1. Covid 19 Pandemic: Embracing life's True Values